Tags

dissabte, 1 de juny del 2013

Summer 2013

This summer will be diferent of others because I will get 17 years old. Maybe you thing that I can use this expression with the others six-teen years passed of my life, but NO. I said that because this summer will be the most different in my life because I will do a lot of new thinks that I never have done:

1- I will study idioms during summer to leave Spain after university. Yes, I say that because I think the future in Spain is uncertain for the teenagers. For this, this summer I will study English and French in a language school. Problably, I will study in Figueres with Santiago, a good friend from the city.

2- Travel to England to practise my english. Maybe, if I aprove my notes of bachillerat, I will travel to London with an native family of the capital of England. For this, I will study a lot during the final exams of June to travel. If is not posible, I will upload notes also in June.

3- Do my research project during this summer. In bachillerat, on of the most important thing to do is our research project. But my project is a bit different because I must plant a seed of grass in 22 flower pots, put herbicides on them and look the results during summer. For this, I must break down my laziness and be responsible to do my reserch project.

4- Be more friendly with my friends of my little village. During bachillerat I didn't be friendly with my friends in Vila-sacra because I was studying and playing football. But this summer I want to get back and do things with my friends, for example: go swimming, play summer sports, go to cinema and parties...

 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada