Tags

divendres, 31 de maig del 2013

Film: Iron Man 3

Three weeks ago I went to see the film Iron man 3. I went with two good friends, Gerard and Andriy. I met Gerard since my childhood in the village where we live: Vila-sacra. But I met Andriy only 3 years ago, when I was in ESO. We had decided to look this movie because we are declared fans of Marvel comics. Well, really I don't like much movies about heroes who save a girl with their powers, It's very surrealistic. Now I know the meaning of sci-fi movies. After look the movie, my head was already exploited, music and effects of the movie were to high. One time my head became normal, We went to the bowling of Figueres, at 100m of cinemas (we get tired). At twelve o'clock we returned to Vila-sacra, but before enter to our homes, we went to my home. There, we played games and we ate the leftover sweets of the cinema. We went to sleep at two o'clock. It was a good day with two good friends. We would repeat it!!
 
 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada