Tags

dijous, 6 de juny del 2013

Final evaluation of 1st Bachillerat



In my opinion this blog is a good instrument to practice our domination of the English language and improve writings. But in a personal way, this blog had given to me more knowledge about uses of many words and the general uses of the verbal times. Before begins the blog of this year my use of English was very bad, but now I think I have improve. Moreover, writings are better than last yea, but they aren't the best, I must to improve this aspect. Also, I sometimes copy information in internet, but I put them in cursive. You think that is not the best way to improve my English, I don't think the same, but I respect your opinion and for this I won't do this never more. I know the next year we must do other blog and for this, I will to improve my English this summer going to extra classes.
 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada